[Foundation-l] what do we do in the event the Foundation fails? - Re: Pol...

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 22:12:08 UTC 2007

The assets are not the content. They are the servers, the logos, the
trademarks, and the name. That would be lost. That is what people  recognize.

In a message dated 4/18/2007 6:10:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
notafishz at gmail.com writes:

On  4/19/07, daniwo59 at aol.com <daniwo59 at aol.com> wrote:

>  Legal question. Can a DSO for a 501 c 3 be an overseas  organization?

Practical question.

I thought the projects and  their content were free? Can't any
organisation, based anywhere in the  world, just take the content and
start anew?