[Foundation-l] Adminship tools on Commons

Pedro Sanchez pdsanchez at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 01:41:51 UTC 2007

On 4/14/07, Ayelie (Editor at Large) <ayelie.at.large at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just clearing up some things and summarising more lengthily the issues
> at hand. I certainly didn't mean to sound dictative, but rather was as I
> said outlining the issues at hand; this has been a rather long discussion
> for us and the same issues seem to keep cropping up without being addressed
> or understood by all. At first we did try to look for solutions and
> suggested a few, but the issue of to admin or not to admin kept cropping up
> and the solutions were more or less pushed to the wayside (or rejected
> immediately and all together).

The sysop topic is being discussed since that's what he's complaining
about. The opening mail of this thread was:

::Hi,

::I feel my request to use the admin tools on Commons was unfairly
rejected because of many many reasons. I would like to appeal this
unfair decision  (...) I request this because I will not accept this
kind of behavior (...)  Can you please advise to whom I
should speak to?

So yes, this thread is about he complaining that didn't get sysop and
he feels he's entitled to it (as he expressed on some other post).
This thread is not about translations