[Foundation-l] Adminship tools on Commons

Titoxd@Wikimedia titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 20:33:43 UTC 2007

I'm trying to understand what you mean by "GUI messages". You mean
customized wiki messages, or the list of messages on the PHP file? Because
the MediaWiki namespace is essentially the PHP message file on the wiki,
plus any added customizations. The default messages are editable on PHP
language files through SVN/bugzilla and on the wiki; the customized messages
are editable only on the wiki. The default messages can be modified to
reflect the customizations through a not-difficult procedure involving
[[Special:Allmessages]].