[Foundation-l] Adminship tools on Commons

Yoni Weiden yonidebest at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:05:16 UTC 2007

Hi,
I am talking about the following unfair vote:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Administrators/Requests_and_votes/Yonidebest-2
-

(note that the link may not work because of the "-" at the end of the link:
I have once before opened a redirect from
Commons:Administrators/Requests_and_votes/Yonidebest-2
Commons:Administrators/Requests_and_votes/Yonidebest-2-
but it has been deleted before. I hope they wont delete my redirect again.
In any case - if the link doesnt work, please add a "-" at the end of the
address bar link).
Yoni