[Foundation-l] Language subcommittee vs Montenegrin language - show time over again

Darko Bulatovic mail at itam.ws
Fri Apr 13 17:08:02 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I want to say that my posting here was just my wish to point out what
happen regarding Montenegrin request, hoping that members of this
comunity will in that find useful informations about better future
planing of their reorganization . I found how it is easy  to misuse
current policy and that current role of LSC cant be based on current
position, as it is unable to make right decisions in dispute situations
and that could affect future WMF projects.

I am not here to ask any reconsideration for Montenegrin request, as I
have lose any more enthusiasm in that idea. Beside that I wish to give
thanks to WMF for providing great software which we will use to build
local community on our own.

On LSC statement that this request was politically motivated:

I am saying here that me and all of my colleagues from IT Association of
Montenegro didn't have any political motivation on request, but only to
motivate Montenegrin society to collaborate in knowledge shearing. Our
idea was, that we will make great prosper in making it true if we join
global wikipedia community. Sadly that was my mistake. So this statement
don't have any base, and LSC only know what is real reason for making
that statement official.

I hope that you now understand my repetitive and probably annoying
questions regarding this mater.

I wish you all best

Darko Bulatovic