[Foundation-l] governance

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 03:42:45 UTC 2007

On 4/11/07, Jeff V. Merkey <jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com> wrote:

> It may be a good idea to air this type of stuff privately in the
> future.   The public posting sends a message of some sort
> of in-fighting as an external message to observers, which I know you do
> not intend.

The community certainly deserves to have some input. I think Ant quite
nicely illustrates that she sees this as the next step in a logical
progression of systems of governance, and this very early stage of
floating of ideas is a good time to bring in community input.

Although, given that this is entirely about board/executive relations,
I can see your point.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com