[Foundation-l] elections

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 13:18:03 UTC 2007

I would be very saddened to see smaller projects join together as caucuses,
as this would promote the kind of factionalism that should not exist in any
board, let alone our board.  Furthermore, it ignores the real role of the
Board, which is to "keep the lights on" and ensure that the Foundation is
financially sustainable. It is not to decide how any particular project or  projects
are run.

Danny

In a message dated 4/9/2007 9:12:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,