[Foundation-l] Proposed overhaul of Meta

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 22:20:14 UTC 2007

I find this unfortunate. While stewards definitely have a prominent role on
Meta, they're not the only ones there. This wiki also has a function for
translation work, and plus in order to get the attention of either stewards
or translators (or all the other people who do work on Meta), the wiki has
to be navigatable by everyone else. This is -- after all -- a public wiki.