[Foundation-l] check user...

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:48:17 UTC 2007

Hoi,
When we have to explain that people aged 15 can do a responsible job, we can
do that in two ways

   - show how a particular person has done so in the past
   - show how they do a job compared to people who are more mature

When people want to be skepticle, they assume .. and assumptions are the
mothers of most fuck-ups. The notion that a person who is young cannot be
responsible is as believable as the notion that someone is responsible
because he is legally mature.

Thanks,
     GerardM