[Foundation-l] Language Prevention Committee created

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 08:10:46 UTC 2007

Perhaps you would get further with our developers if you were a bit
more polite and understanding? "It only takes you an hour" does not
seem very considerate to me. I know that if I were a developer, I
would not want to cooperate with someone with an attitude like that.

Mark

On 02/04/07, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> It only takes you an hour.. And yes you are programming some stuff for me.
> You are however free to do whatever in your free time.
>
> PS You will need database access.. You have SVN access for what is required.
>
> Thanks,
>     GerardM
>
> On 4/2/07, Kim Bruning <kim at bruning.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 12:53:48PM +0200, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> > > If you can find a friendly developer to create these message files in
> > > Incubator, when the basic messages have been translated, we LOVE to have
> > > more projects.
> >
> > I could actually start doing this, but Gerard won't let me until I finish
> > some other
> > stuff. :-P
> >
> > <dodges the whip>
> >
> > Maybe in a week or two?
> >
> > read you soon,
> >         Kim Bruning
> >
> > --
> > [Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
> > gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72
> > 5ED6 E215 73EE AD84 E03A  01C5 94AC 7B0E FEF9 DD72

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.