[Foundation-l] Corporate vanity policy enforcement

Voice of All jschulz_4587 at msn.com
Sat Sep 30 19:05:14 UTC 2006

I'd be interested in helping with any sort of client & server side
development. Not only can it be more covert and difficult to analyize and
circumvent, but since sending script may sometime be easier than actually
running a server-side version, there is the chance that it might be easier
on the servers to implement something of this sort.