[Foundation-l] Taipei chosen to host Wikimania 2007

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 15:40:42 UTC 2006

FYI, that lovely logo was designed by Ben Yates (tlogmer) for Wikimania
2006, and the red and blue colors were chosen for 2006 out of a whole
spectrum of possibilities. AFAIK there's not been talk of making it "the
official logo" for future Wikimanias, though there's no reason why it
couldn't be -- it seemed to print and scale quite well, and I heard quite a
bit of unsolicited praise for it :)

best,
phoebe