[Foundation-l] Corporate vanity policy enforcement

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri Sep 29 19:23:51 UTC 2006

 That does not solve any problems. The problem is not that they want to be online. Many of them have their own websites which get considerable traffic. The problem is that they want to be on Wikipedia. That is all they want. And as long as they are not on Wikipedia, they will keep coming back, regardless of whether they are on Yellowiki or not.