[Foundation-l] Taipei chosen to host Wikimania 2007

oscar oscar.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 06:53:22 UTC 2006

> I don't think that it helps the transparency of the process when someone
> like Jimbo begins by supporting a bid before the bidding has seriously
> started.

this is not the point, jimbo imho raises 3 questions which we need to
address.

(quoting my email:)
*how can we make such fortunate results not disappear down the drain?
*would the torino-sponsors be willing to do the same for 2008?
*how long can we afford to wait with this without spoiling the opportunity?

oscar