[Foundation-l] did i miss something?

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 26 23:22:25 UTC 2006

On 9/27/06, oscar <oscar.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> can anyone please help me concerning the following, thx :-)
>
> is anything yet published concerning the elected candidate having been
> approved as a board member?

The election was accepted by the Board and the resolution will be made
public shortly.

> is there an agreement or a resolution covering eloquence having today been
> made steward by tim starling?

Tim set the steward flag on my account yesterday purely for technical
reasons. This was partially a miscommunication -- I needed accounts
for a few wikis, which the steward flag doesn't actually help with. I
used it to make myself a sysop/bureaucrat on the WMF wiki. I don't
mind if it is removed again to avoid confusion, though it might be
useful to have it for emergency uses.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.