[Foundation-l] Proposal re: sep11.wikipedia.org

Luiz Augusto lugusto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 20:54:52 UTC 2006

On 9/26/06, Robert Scott Horning <robert_horning at netzero.net> wrote:

> Luiz Augusto wrote:
>
> >On 9/26/06, Robert Scott Horning <robert_horning at netzero.net> wrote:
> >

> >>James Hare wrote:

(...)

> I leave the rest to other neutral observers to come to their own
> conclusion as to why this is being removed, such as anti-American
> attitudes.

No, I don't have nothing against americans. If you see this question based
in xenophobic and non-xenophobic peoples... I don't have any necessity to
try to reply to you in any another point, because this discussion is based
in a fallacy. World isn't based in pro-americans and against-americans. Have
a nice day.