[Foundation-l] [Wikimediauk-l] Royal Society archives online until December

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 13:37:49 UTC 2006

Someone left a note on Wikisource about these going
offline in December.  I know at least one editor has
begun downloading these.  If anyone would like to
help, I am sure we could use it.  Of course don't get
yourself in trouble if you fall under UK legal
jurisitiction.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Wikisource:Scriptorium#Royal_Society_Journals_free_only_until_December

Birgitte SB