[Foundation-l] Taipei chosen to host Wikimania 2007

Hsiang-Tai Chien htchien1225 at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Sep 26 07:27:11 UTC 2006

Yes, you can take a "inside room" in the Grand Hotel. BTW, it should be
called as "Budget Room".

http://www.grand-hotel.org/newsite/html/e/ci01.htm

Also there are many nice hotels nearby CTOYAC and they can be easily reached
from Jian-Tan station by using the Metro Rapid Transportation of Taipei.

Best regards,
H.T.
EN:WP:User:Htchien
ZH:WP:User:Htchien