[Foundation-l] New Extension Written - WikiLogic

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 14:18:15 UTC 2006

On 9/25/06, Virgil Ierubino <virgil.ierubino at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have written an extension to make it easy to write Formal Logic into
> wikitext. It isn't tested yet, and could do with some looking over. And
> testing. The basic premise could be expanded to cover basic maths too. Put
> simply it's an informal parser (where something like LaTeX is a very rigidly
> formal parser that you have to learn - this one should be intuitive).
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiLogic

We will have to define a work package to consolidate integration work
on extensions, including WikiTeX, Graphviz, etc. soon. Besides
security and functionality review, we should survey the field of
available and potentially needed future extensions. Perhaps this would
be something for Tim to work on soon -- Brion is pretty occupied with
other key priorities.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik