[Foundation-l] The Foundation is not a wiki (was Re: RfC: Key priorities for my work)

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 22:13:25 UTC 2006

On 9/24/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> the en.wikipedia never run arbcom election with board involvement.
> it run arbcom election with Jimbo involvement.
>
> That's different

Not for the people on the receiving end it isn't.

If it makes you happier I will rephrase the question:

Does this mean that en.wikipedia will be allowed to run the arbcom
elections this year without board involvement?

I could do with an answer by October the first and if the answer is no
I could do with details of what level of involvement.

On a related note will special:boardvote be available?

--
geni