[Foundation-l] Does anyone else think bugzilla is a complete failure

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Sat Sep 23 20:23:16 UTC 2006

George Herbert wrote:
> On 9/23/06, Brion Vibber <brion at pobox.com> wrote:
>> Foundation-L probably isn't the best place to do it, but whatever works. ;)
>
> Perhaps Birgitte SB should subscribe to Mediawiki-L, where the
> software is the focus of discussion?
>
> As an aside, is there a publically joinable WMF operations related
> list (technical site operations, networking and systems and code)?
> These are areas I am interested in possibly contributing in...

That would more or less be wikitech-l and the #wikimedia-tech channel on
irc.freenode.net. Operations and main code development are somewhat mixed.

We have an operations wiki as well, for documentation and logging rather than
discussion, which is open (but please don't abuse it):
https://wikitech.leuksman.com/

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)