[Foundation-l] Box Tops for Education

ROSC Volunteer resourcesofsheboygan at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 19:25:05 UTC 2006

The Resources of Sheboygan Club is participating in the Box Tops For Education. This year, the Box Tops for Education is helping our Club with costs. If we get 600 Box Tops by April 5, 2007 -- they will give us help that we need.

  You can help us, by cliping Box Tops from your favorite products and mailing them to our office. Everytime you see the BOX TOP FOR EDUCATION logo, clip and save them then mail them in to our mailing address below:

                           The Resources of Sheboygan Club
                           823A Georgia Avenue
                           Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081

  Let me know if you can help us..