[Foundation-l] Election query

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:38:10 UTC 2006

Technical aspects can be answered only by Tim Starling, I guess.

As for counting in human factors, once encrypted data are open by
Election Official(s) and sumed up. I am engaging to examine the
authentification of vote and not participating in counting precisely,
and haven't asked Tim the secret key (one cannot release the
information she doesn't know, so I don't want to know the data which I
absolutely need to know), that is all what I can tell you.

Hoping it helps to solve your worrying,

Sincerely,
Kizu Naoko,
Wikimedia Election Committee 2006