[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Wikimedia Board Elections

oscar oscar.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 00:30:19 UTC 2006

On 9/16/06, Erik Moeller <eloquence at gmail.com> wrote:

I do not
> support Oscar at this point in time; even though he is a very pleasant
> and experienced person, I think his skills are primarily in the area
> of diplomacy and negotiation,

well erik, you are of course entitled to your own personal opinions, also
about me. yet since you now started venting these to a whole lot of others,
please permit me to react to your what i feel to be a rather incomplete
depiction of me.
in fact, i fear you are obviously mixing up primary with secondary skills
here, so i would just like to correct the order ;-)

generally the principal skills of any professional artist are primarily:
creative originality, as well as with the will and ability to make things
real and happening.
don't forget that despite my years of professional working experience as a
manager, i am first of all a professional composer: a free creative person.

oscar