[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Wikimedia Board Elections

Luiz Augusto lugusto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 21:38:23 UTC 2006

> On 9/18/06, Arne Klempert <klempert at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > May I ask you in which languages these articles are? Probably not in
> > the same language I usually read.
>
> Dunno does google take news from things writen in not-english?
>
> > Let's put the donation notice on all projects and see what happens.
> >
> > -- Arne
>
> They were when I saw the figures
>
> anyway of the big 10 .Ja .it .pt .de .pl .sv and .es don't currently
> have donation notices. The other in the 100,000 club (.ru) doesn't
> either.
> --
> geni

Another projetcs uses Mediawiki:sitenotice and Mediawiki:annonotice only if
it is REALLY necessary. The Portuguese Wikipedia community dislike to get a
warn every second to make donations (in any case, majority of editors in
Portuguese wikis are from Brazil and credit cart is a dispensable object in
that contry and mail donations is so very expensive).