[Foundation-l] Reviewed and Unvandalized Versions

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 18:12:16 UTC 2006

On 9/17/06, P. Birken <pbirken at gmail.com> wrote:

> Délphine told me that the news about stable versions has led to
> discussions in several projects. As the discussion on the
> germanlanguage Wikipedia are, well, in german, here is some short
> information in english about all this.

Danke Philipp, das ist genau was ich mir vorgestellt hatte für eine
Zusammenfassung.

I find it very important that this be shared among the languages so
that all communities can discuss how to best implement these features
on their own wikipedia.

I have forwarded this to translators-l, but please do forward it to
all relevant lists. And those of you who speak German and English, if
you can sum up the discussions and bring them to your wikipedias, that
would be grand.

Again, thank you Philipp.

Delphine (ohne é ;-) )
PS. clickable links: