[Foundation-l] Citizendium, a new venture, will "fork" off from online encyclopedia Wikipedia

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 20:04:02 UTC 2006

On 9/16/06, Sabine Cretella <sabine_cretella at yahoo.it> wrote:
> I know, there is a small group of scientists working on Wikipedia, but
> this is not seen by the public. And that is what has to change

The average member of wikipedia seems to try and avoid being
identified. Anyway rather a lot of our science articles are written by
people who know the area (you can tell because they tend to be written
in jargon rather than English).

> Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here. I am talking about
> marketing for the future and not the past.

Yes but your marketing strategy would involve looking back.

--
geni