[Foundation-l] [Wikipedia-l] Wikimedia Board Elections

sannse sannse at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Sep 16 13:17:56 UTC 2006

Well, as we are talking about this... the person I feel is the best
candidate, and who I have just voted for, is Mindspillage.

She is someone I trust totally, to do the job well and to do it for
everyone in the community.  I have great respect for her, and for her
ability to work with others, effectively and with diplomacy.  This is a
big factor in my decision, the board does not need someone who will go
their own way regardless of the opinions of others.

Mindspillage is smart, hard working, thoughtful, and has a clear
understanding of the foundation and it's future.  I think she is the
ideal candidate.

Regards,

-- sannse