[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Conference Netherlands 2006

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:15:48 UTC 2006

Don't forget that we also had a group discussion with everyone attending
after the last workshop. The two points that came out as the main focus
points for the next year were probably the quality of the articles and how
we are going to manage copyright on images (as far as i can remember, i
should have written things down :). I also really appreciated that everyone
had the opportunity to say something after the main discussion was over (we
just passed a microphone to everyone in the audience). A simple and
effective way to get everyone involved and make them feel connected to the
project.

-- Hay Kranen ([[User:Husky]]) (Dutch WCN member)