[Foundation-l] Hi, Jimmy Wales, Is there inspectors to investigate admins?

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:49:47 UTC 2006

On 9/11/06, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/09/06, Andrew Lih <andrew.lih at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I think it would be great to document community "norms" for each of
> > the 10-15 largest Wikipedias just to get a feel for what best
> > practices are out there.
>
> There's a brief set of articles on en.wp about the largest individual
> wikis... perhaps using these, and their other-language counterparts,
> as the nucleus for something on meta would work?

On Japanese Wikiquote, there is an admin norm document. Once some
Wikipedians including Tomos and me discussed to have an equivalent on
Japanese Wikipedias too, but this attempt seems to be on a deadlock.
Lacking such document though, I observe the spirit of once drafted
document is shared by most active Japanese sysops both on all
projects, including Wikipedia, of course.

I think proposals in this thread are thoughtful and helpful, including
* Create "good customs on my Wikipedia" page
* Page(s) of comparison of core value documents

Probably it will be a good candidate of "collaboration of this week"?
Cheers,
--
Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org