[Foundation-l] Clickable images

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 00:23:05 UTC 2006

On 10/09/06, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for selective snipping, in this way a solution to your long
> argument was removed. To recapitulate, we can have options for under the
> left mouse click. Think solutions please.

I don't see [[:en:mystery meat navigation]] or requiring the user to
have a computer with a mouse - let alone a specifically two or more
button mouse - as a likely solution to anything for Wikimedia or
MediaWiki.

I'm still after the one-sentence statements of the original poster's
problem and suggested solutions.

- d.