[Foundation-l] Clickable images

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 19:46:56 UTC 2006

Hoi,
As we have seperate pages with the image where we have all the
information we need to attribute these pictures already. When there is a
need to have direct attribution from the picture itself, we could go the
extra distance by allowing for right and left clicking. With right
clicking bringing extra information like attribution information.

If there is a need for a solution, think towards the solution in stead
of thinking why it cannot be done. By the way if anything your argument
is an argument against images that can not be freely displayed and copied.

Thanks,
    GerardM