[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Youth Camp?

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 23:23:35 UTC 2006

> How far were you allowed to travel for this when you were 13?

It was more a matter  of "could" than "were allowed to". I was too
much of a sissy to go on big journeys of my own (I've remedied that in
the last few years), though I'm sure my parents would have encouraged
me to and helped me along. Then again, I have wonderful parents.

I do feel that we need to support regional initiatives very much.
Again, that does not preclude major, more centralized events.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik