[Foundation-l] Can a wikimedia-b list be setup

Pat Gunn pgunn at dachte.org
Wed Sep 6 21:21:56 UTC 2006

Jeff,
I appreciate your explaining your perspective -- it does
enlighten us with regards to the framework with which
you work. I still disagree with it, and feel business
dealings should be kept on a short leash in as open and
public a view as possible, but I am more comfortable
"agreeing to disagree" on this point now. I do believe
that creation of wikimedia-b as you describe would be
a bad idea.

Take care. (reentering lurk mode)

---
Pat Gunn
mod: csna, bmcm, bmco, cooa, cona, clpd, coom
http://dachte.org
There are few things in life that arn't made better with liberal application of
mustard, or worse with liberal application of ketchup.
	-- Pat Gunn