[Foundation-l] Can a wikimedia-b list be setup

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 19:48:03 UTC 2006

On 06/09/06, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  We
> should create a business list or perhaps a "content
> re-user" list and leave it unmoderated.  Re-affirm in
> the sign-up message for this list that it is an open
> discussion list and that official requests should be
> sent to Foo at wikimedia or whereever they should go.

This is a *great* idea. And even as someone who writes en:wp articles
and does Foundation stuff and has little interest in running a mirror,
I'd be very interested to know what people do and want to do with our
hard work. The idea of open content is "Use our stuff," after all.

So what do we need for this to happen?

- d.