[Foundation-l] Business Related List

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:24:11 UTC 2006

On 9/5/06, Jeff V. Merkey <jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com> wrote:
> Luiz Augusto wrote:
>
> >Sorry Jeffrey V. Merkey but all of your messages related to machine
> >translations in a project >OUTSIDE< of Wikimedia Foudation is reported as
> >Spam by me, using "Report Spam" button on Gmail system.
> >

> As said, A business related list is needed. This posting is a good
> example why...

If you have a high-priority and/or important business question, which
you want to be answered by nobody but Foundation officials, why don't
you just write an email to the Foundation? There is board at wikimedia
dot org and bpatrick at wikimedia dot org (Brad Patrick, general
counsel & Interim Executive Director WMF) for your convenience. I
don't think that you can prohibit community members from expressing
themselves when using a mailing list. There is private email for
business purposes.
Michael