[Foundation-l] Can a wikimedia-b list be setup

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Tue Sep 5 15:45:41 UTC 2006

Dear Foundation,

Can we setup a wkimedia-b list (that's b for "business related") that is
**NOT** moderated by community members but by Foundation employees
for business entities to use to post business ralated matters. To be
honest, while I understand the community spilling over and attempting
to control the content of foundation-l, there are legitimte business
intreactions with your group that can and do go on and a list for
that would be more condusive and less disruptive of business related
activities.

Jeff