[Foundation-l] [Spcommittee-l] Multimedia: planning a meeting

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:00:34 UTC 2006

And again : a newer thread, prior to the discussion at the recent spc
meetings, with gmaxwell's input:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/spcommittee-l/2006-August/000108.html

Rich media is increasingly part of how people communicate and create
new knowledge.  If we find a time to meet, perhaps we can give the OMC
and related groups a reason to perk up...

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Multimedia
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Multimedia#Meetings

SJ