[Foundation-l] Multimedia: planning a meeting

Florence Devouard anthere at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 5 09:16:05 UTC 2006

Hello,

During the last spc meeting, there was a suggestion to hold a meeting to
strategize how to best incorporate multimedia in wmf projects. This
committee would include reps from sp comm and the tech comm, as well as
any person interested working along those lines.

More information may be found here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Multimedia. It is a rather old page, but
seems to fit what some of the interested people had in mind. Poeple
involved in the discussion where in particular NullC (Greg) and Xirzon
(Eloquence).

I suggest we use the talk page of that meta page to set up a meeting
date, time and hopefully agenda.

Cheers

ant