[Foundation-l] Use of Wikimedia-Logo's in articles

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 00:43:45 UTC 2006

It's not like there's a copyright violation; as far as I'm concerned, Dutch
Wikipedia is allowed to use Wikimedia trademarks. However, the concern would
be if there's any forking involved, in which case it could turn into a fair
use issue. I'm aware that most Wikimedia projects don't allow fair use.