[Foundation-l] [Translators-l] Some news from Wikiversity Beta

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 22:55:48 UTC 2006

Dear Guillaume,

This is a lovely update.  For what it's worth, I strongly approve of
trying out the language-selection tool to provide for many languages
on the same wiki -- for this and other incubated projects.  Assuming
this is successful, it could be used to produce a multilingual hub for
older projects as well.

Best,
  SJ

++SJ