[Foundation-l] Angela, a little word on the en:wp CVU ...

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 05:31:06 UTC 2006

Obviously me not deleting something that didn't have a policy or
committee dealing with it at the time isn't a reason to keep it
forever, as I've just explained at [[Wikipedia talk:Counter-Vandalism
Unit]].

One problem is that
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia_visual_identity_guidelines
is currently about the Wikimedia logo, not about all logos Wikimedia
claims trademarks over.

Since we do now have a trademarks committee and a Brad, I'm sure they
can sort this out without the need for people arguing on mailing lists
about whether to speedy delete these images. There's no rush to delete
them unless the Foundation does object to them, but that also
shouldn't be seen as permission for them to stay or for more to be
created.

Angela.