[Foundation-l] Notice from Election Officials: Clarification of vote eligibility of blocked accounts

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Fri Sep 1 04:52:56 UTC 2006

Hi Aphaia,

I had not planned to vote in the election in any event because I don't
feel right about it
at the present time (but I will do translations), so I don't think this
applies to me since
I am a real world entity who votes with $$$ and not a Wikipedia editor
per se in any
event who needs representation on the Board. I wish the candidates luck and
am interested to see what the community does here. It will be fun to watch.

Have a great evening and I think you have done a great job here. Keep up
the good
work.

Jeff