[Foundation-l] The Foundation is not a wiki (was Re: RfC: Key priorities for my work)

geni geniice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 23:05:39 UTC 2006

> The elections for arbcom will most likely be run again this year
> precisely as last year.

You want to use the system that people kept complaining about last
year? The one that was literaly finalised in the hours leading up to
the election under edit war conditions?

So those on en can't even consider useing special:boardvote?

The elections will not be the same whatever. To start with I'm gonna
try and get minium candidate requirements in.

Incerdentaly how are you justifying your involvement this time?

--
geni