[Foundation-l] RfC: Key priorities for my work

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 03:03:48 UTC 2006

On 9/24/06, Erik Moeller <eloquence at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I am waiting for the result to be certified, I would like to ask
> all of you to send me your thoughts -- privately or publicly -- on
> what you think the key priorities should be for my work as Board
> member.

Hi Erik,

congrats for the results of this election. You are entering a board
that has already been established with people committed to Wikimedia.
Your key priorities should be a friendly and cooperative integration
into that board. It is my understanding that you can count on the
assistance of many people working in different projects. I wish you
all the best for this task.

Mathias