[Foundation-l] Hi, Jimmy Wales, Is there inspectors to investigate admins?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:23:32 UTC 2006

On 11/09/06, Tomasz Ganicz <polimerek at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that forcing new customs or rules which comes from the "top"
> might create a natural opposision. I think the best place to put such
> a general "good customs" translations would be rather meta. Then it
> might be a good starting point how to slowly apply it to the all
> projects after duscussion within project's communities which should
> individally decide how to "customize" them to the nature and current
> rules of their projects.

I'm working on an essay about process in my en: userspace:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:David_Gerard/Process_is_Dangerous

Process is there to help write an encyclopedia. Beyond that, it must
stay completely malleable. Important considerations are NPOV,
verifiability and no original research. For community maintenance,
assume good faith and no personal attacks; and don't bite the newbies,
since they seem to write most of the actual content, on en: at least.

- d.