[Foundation-l] Sep11Wiki cleanup effort closed; wiki locked again

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Oct 31 16:20:14 UTC 2006

Jeff,

since the database is locked, could I ask you for a quick fix? On the
frontpage, it says

"Part of the content here was originally uploaded to
[[en:Wikipedia|Wikipedia]]."

It should say:

"Part of the content here was originally uploaded to
[[:en:Wikipedia|Wikipedia]]."

Without the leading colon before the "en:", it is interpreted as an
interlanguage link (which is why there's a link to the Wikipedia
article "Wikipedia" in the sidebar, and the text after "uploaded to
.." is hidden). Could you unlock, edit and relock?

Thanks again for all your work on this.

--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.