[Foundation-l] Wikimedia events

Gatto Nero gattonero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 14:39:48 UTC 2006

How many In Topic answers :D

I'll talk later, 'cause I've been involved in this situation, and I've
been involved in that chat on #wikimedia, and my position is quite
similar to effeblabla's one :D
But I have a question: is there a problem if someone organizes a
Eurowiki (or similar) on july/august 2007 (not in the same week of
Wikimania)?
It'd be really kind to have an *official* answer by the Foundation
about it, just to clear the field of the wrong ipothesis...

Gatto Nero

/* Beware: 'cause of the limited mental capacities of this writer,
this text could appear not-comprensihible. In that case, don't worry:
close your eyes and repeat for three times "I want to come back to
Kansas, I want to come back to Kansas, I want to come back to Kansas"
*/