[Foundation-l] Board officers elected; Anthere is Chair!

Erik Zachte erikzachte at infodisiac.com
Sat Oct 28 00:13:23 UTC 2006

Hurray for Jimbo: a very wise proposal! Jimbo, yesterday I saw the ARTE
documentary again, the one that aired a year ago on your birthday in
Frankfurt. Just splendid. I hope you will find even more time now to sell
the Wikimedia concept to the world. Noone does that more convincingly. I
have not always been on your side lately, but I have to say: you gave the
movement so much already, and now you give it even more: your trust! Which
is difficult for any father of a child that reaches adulthood, and to be
applauded.

Hurray for Anthere: you deserve this so much!

Erik Zachte