[Foundation-l] Board officers elected; Anthere is Chair!

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 21:17:09 UTC 2006

My congratulations for Florence! I am sure she will be an outstanding
chair. I think it is a good thing that she, as community
representative, is chosen in this role.
Jimbo, thank you for your years as chairman in the WMF board, I hope
that you, as member of the board and chairman emeritus, will stay
actively involved in the Foundation, I am sure the projects will
benefit from that.

Lodewijk